YBR Chopper – YBR Chopper (Lotta Types) Lyrics

YBR Chopper (Lotta Types) By YBR Chopper

Yea yea lotta types their alot of types
types that wanna fight uh their a lotta
types gotta find one thats
just right try mess me you know

We goin fight ifi beat u u better get
out of my sight if u dont listen u ain’t gonna
see no light next day i look at u and u
flying a kyte i got a 30 and

A chopper you better fright better
keep your promise and you’ll be alright
nle choppa going hard with the new mic
making music everyday you know we is on

Grind i got 30 clips right on mind i dont
give presents to people that aren’t kind kid
try to intimade by calling a slime only
got 24/7 that ain’t enough
Time he tryed to mock me by being ah mime
i dont rob a banks caus i dont wanna do
no crime 30’s in the stock you get dropped
i dont like no limes their alot

Of people and alot of types lotta types
their alot of types types that wanna fight
uh their a lotta types (X2) gotta find one
thats just right try mess me
If u dont listen u ain’t gonna see no
light next day i look at u and
u flying a kyte buying

Distro kid spreading my music everywhere
i do anything and whatever i swear
looking at my email till i see my eyes
glare every year at my school
im forced to a book

Fair making me look at some books when
i dont stare everytime i go to lunch they
tell me to do a dare then one time they
told me to kill a bear next thing i need

A camera and a gaming chair 50’s with
a Glock you get shot chopper got
pump and i shoot him he a bot he get
all emotional when i killed in the parking lot

I tell him its a game and
just take the looossss



from Welcome To Technology & Multimedia (9jasense) Blog - Mobile And PC Posibilities https://ift.tt/2F1cVwB
via IFTTT
YBR Chopper – YBR Chopper (Lotta Types) Lyrics YBR Chopper – YBR Chopper (Lotta Types) Lyrics Reviewed by flexysong on December 29, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.